We support and celebrate creation, innovation, and community connection.
We're Shawna and Nicole and we started the Giveback Fund so we could support fellow entrepreneurs, artists, content creators, and musicians.
We're so passionate about helping people get creating doing the thing they love, and living into their potential.
We want to encourage the growth and development of the most important key to our economy: local business.
That's why we give financial and educational support for project development, personal development, business development, equipment, and supplies for entrepreneurs.
Applications are currently closed. Drop your contact info below to get notified about upcoming grants! Next one releases summer 2024! 🤩
Drop your email and we'll keep you in the know about upcoming grants 👇🏻
WHO ARE WE?
We're Nicole Murphy and Shawna Murphy (both Murphy's because we're cousins-in-law!). We are two entrepreneurs who are passionate about supporting you in bringing your dreams to life so that you can have the impact you’re meant to have. That’s something we’re willing to devote our lives and business to.
WHY ARE WE GIVING AWAY MONEY?
Our goal for this grant is to change the economy and build new societal systems based on every entrepreneurs unique abilities, NOT based on social merit. We are determined to keep building a loving community who can think critically, disagree respectfully, and support each other's right to freedom in their life and business.
WHAT WE DO?
With the support of partnered businesses, we give financial and educational support for personal and business development, equipment, and supplies for entrepreneurs and creators.
WHO WE HELP?
Our grant recipients are entrepreneurs of all ages listening to the deepest calling on their hearts. We help business owners, artists, content creators, musicians, and/or creatives.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH US OR SPONSORING A GRANT?
Please contact us at [email protected] about grant opportunities. We'd love to work with you!
DO YOU FEEL CALLED TO DONATE?
Our donors are people dedicated to creating a new economy, innovating new societal systems and encouraging others to step up and live life to the fullest expression of who they are here to be.
Imagine what the world would look like if...
we started supporting each other's dreams, passions, and destiny instead of complaining about how the “elite” are sabotaging it?
What would our communities look like if...
we were inspired by each others successes, instead of envious and threatened by them?
Imagine how empowered you would feel if...
you stepped up into the destiny that was written on your heart?
With each donation we receive 80% goes right back into the Giveback Fund. The remaining 20% goes towards staffing, service fees, marketing, and business development to maintain and grow a thriving grant organization.
Your donation will support a new economy
built on heart-lead work and serving our communities from love, NOT for love.
Your donation helps innovate
new societal systems based on meritocracy and innovation, NOT equality of outcome.
Your donation helps entrepreneurs
live life to the fullest expression of who they are here to be, NOT people slaving at a 9-5.
Your donation helps innovators
who want their communities to thrive, NOT just survive at the mercy of "the system".